Despite the current climate, Opus Land is keeping up the pace with lots of new projects in the pipeline, as well as some nearing completion. Here are a few of our achievements during lockdown so far!
- Planning application submitted on 190,000 sq. ft. B2 unit at Prospero Ansty.
- Planning application submitted on a circa 90,000 sq. ft. office building at Prospero Ansty.
- Planning application submitted on 100 bed Travelodge hotel.
- Planning application submitted on 50,000 sq. ft. dealership.
- Continuing construction and close to putting up steels at Xpanse 120, Oldbury.
- Nearing practical completion on Ace 135 in Tamworth
- Four tenders currently out with contractors.
- New development proposals at The Stove Works, Leamington for industrial development.
- Multiple new proposals out on Prospero Ansty.
Thank you to the hardworking people who’ve made this possible