Opus Land are expanding their team
Opus Land is an extremely active real estate business with a successful track record of developing and investing in property across the UK over 20 years. The business is focused on commercial development and trading opportunities within the wider Midlands and has significant funding resources via Fiera Real Estate (recently rebranded from Palmer Capital), a shareholder in the business.
Over the last year Opus has been on site developing over 1,000,000 square feet and has a development pipeline of over 3 million square feet. Opus Land is looking to grow and is seeking a high calibre individual for the following role:
Associate Development Director
- Surveyor with development acquisition experience is imperative to progress trading opportunities from purchase through to sale;
- Demonstrable track-record in managing professional teams, projects and delivering profit;
- 5 – 15 years’ experience within the industry, post qualification;
- Motivated, self-starter driven by success;
- Extensive network of agency contacts;
- Potential to obtain equity through delivering successful schemes for the business;
- Based in Henley on Arden with flexible use of London office.
Competitive salary based on experience and generous bonus structure rewarded on schemes acquired/delivered.
Please send CVs to:
RETAIL: Stove Works Retail Park, Royal Leamington Spa
Opus Land and Savills Investment Management purchased a brownfield site, which was formerly a Ford Factory car park and obtained planning for a 60,000 sq. ft retail space, located just 0.5 miles from the town centre and 15 minutes’ walk from the train station.
INDUSTRIAL: Prospero, Ansty
Together with their joint venture partner, Manse LLP, and on behalf of Rolls-Royce, Opus Land are delivering more than 2 million sq. ft of space at Prospero, Ansty, starting with a 490,000 sq. ft manufacturing facility for Meggitt PLC.
WAREHOUSE: Conneqt Alpha
Opus Land and Bridges completed an 153,800 sq. ft unit with 16 loading doors at the Kingwood Lakeside Business Park in Cannock.
OFFICES: 54 Hagley Road, Birmingham
A 160,950 sq. ft multi-let office, three miles from Birmingham city centre which underwent a comprehensive refurbishment programme by Opus Land and was sold for £24.25m.